My dash is really funny right now but if I laugh to much my cat, who is currently keeping my tummy warm, will claw my face off for disturbing his slumber.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via tiredestprincess)|
I have a serious book problem. I buy them and then never read them. I have at least twenty unread books that have been waiting for me for a year.
You, you foul loathsome, evil, little cockroach!
He looks so fucking scared, as scared as he looked in voldemort’s presence. I think that says something pretty awesome about how he really sees hermione.
Parentmor- Requested by archaeologistseleneblack
Welcome to the Moran-Moriarty household where dinner consists of great deserts, and casual conversations about murder methods.
Seriously, I didn’t know how much I wanted this. This is too perfect.
I am unable to express my need for this.
I was supposed to take my brother to drivers ed this morning so I woke up early after four hours of sleep and now he is not even going. My mom yelled at him to get up but he just wouldn’t. The second I stop being too tired to move from the couch I’m gonna kick his ass.